Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Flash Gordon (Sci Fi Channel)|
|Air Date||October 19, 2007|
|Written by||Sheryl J. Anderson|
|Next episode||Episode 111: Random Access|
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 109: Til Death||Episode 111: Random Access|
Flash and Dale must additionally deal with a government agent, who is after the Imex.
- Truth drugs do not exist in real life.
- This episode parodies UFO conspiracies and the "Men in Black".
- Eric Johnson: Flash Gordon
- Gina Holden: Dale Arden
- Karen Cliche: Baylin
- Jody Racicot: Dr. Hans Zarkov
- John Ralston: Ming
- Jonathan Lloyd Walker: Rankol
- Ona Grauer: Genessa
- Michael Kopsa: Agent Montgomery
- Don S. Davis: Mr. Mitchell
- Carmen Moore: Joely Lavant
- Bruce Dawson: Lawrence Gordon
- Françoise Yip: Susan Glass
- John Novak: Willik
- "Flash Gordon vs. the mindless media", Zap2it blog review.