Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Flash Gordon (Sci Fi Channel)|
|Air Date||October 5, 2007|
|Written by||James Thorpe|
|Next episode||Episode 109: Til Death|
|Previous episode:||Next episode:|
|Episode 107: Alliances||Episode 109: Til Death|
Trapped on Mongo, Flash, Zarkov and Baylin travel to Nascent City to use the rift generator. Zarkov is captured and imprisoned, and he meets an old prisoner who once knew Flash's father. Meanwhile, Aura resents her upcoming marriage to Barin. On Earth, Dale learns why Flash originally broke up with her.
- Eric Johnson: Flash Gordon
- Gina Holden: Dale Arden
- Karen Cliche: Baylin
- Jody Racicot: Dr. Hans Zarkov
- John Ralston: Ming
- Jonathan Lloyd Walker: Rankol
- Anna van Hooft: Princess Aura
- Jill Teed: Norah Gordon
- Gardiner Millar: Vorak
- Steve Bacic: Barin
- Sam J. Jones: Krebb
- Rob Carpenter: Lucky Monk
- "Flash Gordon vs. A Stretch of Really Bad Luck", Zap2it blog review.
- "Flash Gordon: "Revelations" Review", IGN review.